The Department of Motor Vehicles employs more than 10,000 Californians across the state, many of whom serve or have served our country as proud members of the armed forces.
This Memorial Day, the DMV would like to recognize the bravery and the dedication of all who serve, and give back by offering an online chat specifically aimed at the needs of the men and women of our military.
Want to learn more about the services offered to military and their families? Need more details about the new “veteran” designation on your ID? Are you overseas with license and registration questions? We’re here to help.
All retired veterans and active-duty military are welcome to join the conversation. Details and guidelines below.
May 21, 2015
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Please do not post any personal identifying information (phone number, address, driver license or identification card numbers, etc.),
- Please do not post any profanity, racial or sexual comments or questions.
- Depending on the amount of questions we receive, we may not be able to answer all of them, though we will try to answer as many as we can.
HOW TO POST A QUESTION TO DMV
- LIKE the California DMV on Facebook (facebook.com/CADMV).
- LOOK for the post that will kick off the conversation at 11 a.m. and add your question as a comment.
Filed under: Uncategorized |